Sunday, February 20, 2011

Why My Roots Color But Rest Of Hair Does Not

My # 1 hit!

Also, I am now officially cough * * to the TAG / stick called / it-we-want-it part that goes around at the moment, namely: What song was No. 1 on the charts on the day you were born? ;)

I find the idea of \u200b\u200ba sweet \u0026lt;3 a lookup may be the way HERE

My # 1 hit is "Do not Worry, Be Happy" Bobby McFerrin of .

I find this totally cool, because for one I like the song, on the other hand I can not but also a mini-tell stories and that this was (somehow not surprising, since at # 1) and the song was just on the car radio ran when my parents after the bursting of the amniotic sac on the way to the hospital were located. My mom told me later that the song would have at the moment somehow calm down a bit and cheered. For them, it has in the situation so well fitted to the thumb in the eye and then everything went well, it has indeed served its purpose:) So I am glad that this song really is my number 1 hit ...

And what is your # 1 hit? :)

Have a nice Sunday:) I'm right now on the way to a vegan brunch and then swim off tonight maybe:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment