Saturday, February 26, 2011

Using Vaseline For Moles

What was, what's

a feeling for my rather modest marathon draws to a close. In some increases my spring peak, the Husum Marathon. I am in this preparation run as little as not been for years, but it was enough for a decent half-marathon performance.

retrospect viewed times a week ranges:

KW40 with 6 units at 64 km
KW41 with 6 units at 99 km
KW42 with 5 units at 102 km
KW43 with 6 units of 120 km
KW44 with 4 units at 33 km
KW45 with 7 units at 113 km
KW46 with 6 units at 121 km
KW47 with 6 units for 115 km with
KW48 7 units at 115 km
KW49 with 5 units at 70 km
KW50 with 6 units at 95 km
KW51 with 7 units of 100 km
KW52 with 6 units of 100 km
KW1 with 6 units at 93 km
KW2 with 6 units at 100 km
KW3 with 7 units at 90 km
KW4 with 7 units at 110 km
KW5 with 7 units of 100 km
KW6 with 7 units at 110 km
KW7 with 6 units at 106 km

The basis until week 49 actually ran the usual 1 to 2 medium and long long run. The hill phase was then mixed after 3 weeks with first rate spraying, because I to Husum not provided by Lydiard weeks were available. So also the subsequent rate period was only 3 short weeks, which then flowed into the competitions Drelsdorf over 10 and 15k. The Halbmarathonbestzeit in Drelsdorf came almost a surprise, because after such a modest preparation, I was not very optimistic.
The "race coordination phase" was actually how the whole preparation improvised and chaotic: here and there had to be canceled which could be shifted to fit the barrel not being planned. But now I am so experienced that since I rather give in and take out my reason. So I'm injury free then come through the preparation and then wait 7 days before Husum, that the tapering effect to work. He will do it and I'll probably not until race day to doubt that I even can run a marathon at a time. Well, just tapering .. Hein always seems to have disappeared by then the snow and the weather might not be quite as bad. Reason, therefore, to be not entirely pessimistic. Especially since at least run with two runners in my price range, what might make a not too lonely Marathon Run it

After the marathon, it takes three weeks in a very intense smoothness: rest and cross training is called for. I want to enable the liner and I bought on ebay an elliptical cross trainer. I can do more at home and did not constantly feel constantly miss Finn. 8 weeks Preparation me then stay in preparation for my first ultra run, the Rennsteig Super Marathon just over 73 km. For this phase at the weekend are a race of 5k planned to HM in the weeks and an extra long run or two "short" long runs on consecutive days. Two rest days, a lot of strength work and other cross-training to complete the whole. I'm curious to see what comes of that and look forward to the new territory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment