Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Denise Milano Implants

vanilla Love!

 

IMG_4119

IMG_4114

IMG_4116

IMG_4115

Meine allerersten Vanilleschoten! <3 Sind sie nicht wunderschön? Ich bin ganz verliebt!

Ich wollte schon lange welche haben, da ich ja sehr gerne backe and have read repeatedly that the flavor really makes a huge difference too cheap-vanilla, which I also could imagine, but in the store they were just too expensive. As far as I know will cost the supermarket an approximately 2.60 to 3 € ... I find a bit hard. I've now ordered from Ebay. 50 g for 6.50 including postage. There are 12 pieces, which is only slightly more than 50 cents for one. Is still great, right? I would like to start straight vanilla to bake muffins \u0026lt;3 I think I will do sometime this week then definitely!

I am completely thrilled with the smell of the peppers. Although you can smell clear out vanilla, as they eben aus Lebensmitteln kennt, die wahrscheinlich noch nie echte Vanille gesehen haben, aber dieser Geruch ist trotzdem ganz anders und einfach tausend mal besser. Neben diesem Vanillegeruch ist da auch noch so was ganz würziges zu riechen. Hach. Ich bin wirklich begeistert und wahrscheinlich werde ich jetzt nie wieder was anderes verwenden^^

Habt ihr auch Erfahrungen mit echter Vanille? Ich hab gehört aus den ausgekratzten Schalen kann man dann auch selber guten Vanillezucker machen :) Ich werde natürlich von meinen Erfahrungen berichten, sobald ich welche gesammelt habe ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment