Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brazilian Waxing In Rock Hill

Absolute perfume overkill - or the Yves Rocher order is here ^ ^

 

Ich hatte euch ja am Donnerstag in DIESEM Post von der Yves Rocher Facebook tells Action, which runs the way until today, and that I have something I ordered:)

Today it finally arrived there, the nice DHL man somehow not necessary was to ring with us, but the package rather gave directly from our neighbors. That's never happened to me. Above all, we live in the EC and our neighbors in the 2 Floor ... can laziness are therefore had no reason: D Well whatever, at least my package is on me ^ ^

My friend has the same got the crisis different in so many fragrances: D But I like them all very, very happy and pleased I already try out again \u0026lt;3

IMG_4037

four shower gels I had ordered: cotton flower, cocoa bean, orange and almond \u0026lt;3

cotton flower and almond smell rather decent and somehow a bit of cream. Remember these scents somehow a little bit of grandma: D That's not meant negatively, I find the smells good, but I think Ner granny might like ^ ^ cocoa butter may smell nice creamy and quite for cocoa, but even after something others: D Orange smells nice and fresh and really to orange. Generally, I think, however, that it always smells no difference between natural cosmetic shower gels and shower gels normal, I think NK always smells more natural and "real" this makes it often subtle. If I had to choose one of the two, I would choose natural cosmetics, but fortunately I have not, because the particles here smell so great, all right \u0026lt;3 What I must complain, however, is the clutch, I get the total bad at: D In the shower with wet, slippery hands may be even more difficult ^ ^

IMG_4036

Then I had ordered the small still smell 'white peach. " Bring the scent I am also not very natural, but still really good, you just have him first a little bit, 5 minutes or so fly, I think. Then smell he beautiful;)

IMG_4044

And the best: The Comme une Evidence perfume \u0026lt;3 I have already and absolutely love it, so I thought it would also chosen in this action as my "for free" items. Usually 50 ml cost 34 Euro I think is in the action which now cost 100 ml then while only 18.50, but even better yet, get the item for free: D

Now I have more than enough supply of my favorite and this will also giant bottle first place nicely packed in a drawer until the other bottle is empty, so that the perfume has also so long and I do not tilt or so ^ ^

I'm definitely happy with my output, for just over 11 € I've since done nothing wrong intended;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment