Sunday, March 6, 2011

Office 2007 Aktivasyon Wizard

such a joy

such a joy I have with this cross! Today I have finished it ....... old paper from a "teaching devotional book from the year 1872", clear plates, solder and soldering iron, and now my heart is glad in it!
I should mention, nor necessarily that I like such a cross in front of her for ages long have views on a blog and it has not let me leave, but unfortunately I can not remember the name anymore. In recent days I am then on the Internet to various types of smart cross made and I did not know what a wonderful forms, there are of them. Certainly some of them are created with me and then find they are in my shop .








I've even been noted briefly in my old post, a couple of eggs it should be, once something completely different! There are beautiful photos there until next week, so for now just a small taste!

I wish you a nice Sunday! Best regards Sabine

0 comments:

Post a Comment