Saturday, March 5, 2011

Acceptable Limits Of Bilrubin

The hand is still there;)

I just could relieve me of my own bar, yay! :) I've now taken 3 days and it was in between annoying, but really necessary, because cat bites can be really dangerous if you do not treat it can be. This may mean that the hand must be cut completely, it can possibly remain stiff and there are even cases where people have a hand or finger completely lost (although I guess there that the bites and they are much much worse the doctor was too late). For me at least so far everything went well, it has been through the complete Immobilization of the arm without antibiotics ignite anything and it has become much better, just move the fingers yet, but it will come if I'm good practice;) I had a whole really lucky;) Then go on Wednesday but also again to check out:)

is also very good, letting me off the track today, because we will go straight to a carnival party. I'm not Karnevalsfan, but you have indeed socialize times and the party line (Rhytmusgymnastik), there are the rest of the year and is always very funny:) Also, the DJ in the good mood is there too: D And some others I mostly but not ... know Well, no doubt will be funny :)

I wish you a beautiful Saturday and say goodbye to an old picture that I made some years ago (one of the few that I had obtained after hard drive crash ^ ^)

is Früüüüüühling! \u0026lt;3

Look__its_spring_by_pagansoul

0 comments:

Post a Comment