Friday, March 4, 2011

Gx620 Windows 7 Sound

Wipe mouth

Husum Marathon is not even started, but for me he is already history. Yesterday I wondered whether I still perceive a new appointment in a week or two, but I just can not motivate a hard marathon again. I was motivated to Husum in the first place because it is the state championship, but there is until next year a chance to catch up.

I will now devote themselves fully to the Rennsteig. Regeneration deleted, so I stay close to 11 weeks of preparation. Among other things, I will in two weeks on the Outer Alster Ultra Marathon, about 51 km. Furthermore, it will be another training run over 50 km. In between a few competitions, hilly long runs and speed training in the form of fartlek and hill units on the mood. There will be more rest days, probably 2 weeks and will be on those days worked at home in strength, stability and agility. Running ABC will also take place regularly.

Autumn is still far and I still do not know where and if I run a marathon. Lübeck with another account is open, Bremen would be interesting to Lucerne would irritate me the most. Option would also be a 50k run in Bottrop, but I do not know yet and will not know it yet.

I hope I can at least provide an update once a week. The comments of the last time I was very gefreut und wenn ich weiß, dass dem ein oder anderem das Lesen hier gefällt oder sogar hilfreich sein kann, dann motiviert das um so mehr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment