Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best Golf Grips For Big Hands

The cat has tested: SHATLER

Die Firma Shatler´s stellt Instant Cocktails aus der Dose her und hat Blogger dazu invited to apply to them for a small test suite. Since I always have great fun in testing and cocktails totaaal love, of course I also took part. The link to the blogger action can be found here: CLICK

My package arrived very quickly with me and contained in addition to a manual and 2 postcards 2 very nice, fairly large cocktail glasses and 2 of the canned cocktails, the varieties I was allowed to me before choose;)

IMG_7553

My cat loves cocktails We oO they constantly had to stop them, as to fish in, of course, are also a few funny photos were taken ^ ^

I chose tequila Sunrise and Sex on the Beach held the other varieties you can you are interested, look on the website and, yes, there is also alcohol-free:) The cocktails come in a cardboard box, you should shake properly before opening, then the content poured into the cocktail glass, you should fill in the first 250 g of ice, according to my info is in the can taste the cocktail to be concentrated around and "watered down" must be. We have also made good and then came out these 2 lovely cocktails:

IMG_7548

Visually, however, hardly any distinction, but that will not be safe for all grades so I'm probably more by chance 2 Similar chosen. But they look pretty already out times.

Then came the taste test and I must say that I was really skeptical at first whether something can taste at all ^ ^ I was quite surprised, because the cocktails are really yummy taste. I found them quite strong, however, and especially when Tequila Sunrise I would have maybe a little less alcohol desired. Not because the alcohol would bother me, but if it is too much, you can taste delicious, unfortunately, less and less of the remaining ingredients. Let us therefore first determine: Tasty, but for my taste a little too much. For me, turned

especially the question of whether I would find the cocktails as good as freshly made. I am of the opinion that good, freshly made cocktails are not to exceed just though one should perhaps not compare too much, because for really great cocktails are going so well in a cocktail bar (and will pay depending on where goes to a bit to much more) and since then also expected that the cocktails are fresh. The SHATLER's Cocktails at least I would not drink when I go out, but just at home or with friends. I make cocktails at home and if you like to own the plan, then I can imagine that even the taste of the instant cocktail proposes. The cocktail making is, at least for me have come a few times in the pants, it has not simply tasted particularly, and not as it should taste like, or the cocktails looked very weird ^ ^ It is therefore crucial to the cocktail variety, and whether one's hat on it: D

I think the cocktails SHATLER's perfect for an evening at home or with friends , for example if any wants to drink another cocktail or simply has no interest in the work to make yourself a cocktail, just because other things are in the foreground. If the cocktail that is in focus of the evening is, making him rather then himself, because the mix makes itself so fun, but wenn es eben kein reiner Cocktail Abend, sondern z.B. eine normale Party werden soll, dann finde ich die Shatler´s Cocktails wesentlich praktischer, eben weils unschlagbar schnell geht und man viele Sorten zur Auswahl hat und lecker schmecken tuts ja auch :)

IMG_7556

Fazit: Die Cocktails sind lecker und wegen der großen Auswahl an Sorten und weil sie sofort einsatzbereit sind extrem praktisch. Einen richtigen Cocktail Abend oder einen Besuch in einer guten Cocktailbar könnten sie für mich nicht ersetzten, aber zu anderen Gelegenheiten finde ich sie dafür ideal! (Ich trinke so etwas nämlich wesentlich lieber als Bier, Sekt, Alcopops etc^^)

Die Cocktails cost in SHATLER's Online Shop Incidentally 2.98 (plus shipping) ... I find not totally favorable, but actually quite okay. In some markets you can buy drinks too, but I think it would be as well if these stores were sown a little closer. In Cologne, truly no small town, I've found using the search function on the homepage only 3 shops where these particles are buying and which are all less than 6 km away from me. Just for that I would probably rather not go as far or very rarely even so it would be great if you could buy the cocktails soon in many more drinks markets or large supermarkets, I then think many would also like to try it once;)

I thank the company's SHATLER hereby again very much for allowing me to try the cocktails, my friend and I had lots of fun:)

IMG_4218

Oh yes. And my cat, of course: rumschubbeln D

0 comments:

Post a Comment