Monday, January 10, 2011

Texting To Someone About Suicide

color in January

The last few weeks it was pretty quiet in my blog ...... the Christmas market in Hartberg and also the business I was very needed. Five weeks a 7-day week, I am aware of all previously taken, have clarified everything with family + husband and it worked great. And now I treat myself in addition to the Christmas holidays for 10 days leave.

Hardly a few days at home again only as it bubbles in the head, so I must write everything down so I can put my projects in peace. And as luck would have it, I have a spare sewing machine .... estimated 30 years old get old and they schnurrrrt, lovely!

For years I have occupied myself with the image editing program Adobe Photoshop and this is the result. Quite a lot of color and romance!


Und sobald ich meine Nähprojekte umgesetzt habe, wirds wieder Fotos geben!

Ich wünsche Euch eine ruhige Woche!
Liebe Grüsse
Sabine

0 comments:

Post a Comment