Friday, January 14, 2011

Ontario Mechanics License 999a

light bag for January

have emerged in recent days. The pictures do I have almost all self-designed! Image processing has already ADDICTION status with me. 'm Just glad I've given up smoking long ago, long ago, so it was again time, do it except for the chocolate looking for something new at me. After I bought it in Vienna, a new linen my stash, new light had her bags. White with subtle colors and fresh for the new beginning they should look like. The nice thing is that this light linen fabric still lets through much more light! I think there are still many will follow it! and not only in my business, but also in my be purchased online store .

* with one of the best sayings of the world *
* Le Papillon *
* Paris *
รก * Papillon Paris *
* Angels *
* Angel of the message *
* brooch "bird in the nest" *
* * Vintage Lace
(now in my online shops)


This week my vacation to end, fresh wind blows must also still in my little shop! As of Monday, therefore, again to be found there! much new to be transposed, so the sewing machine, the soldering iron and the scissors are fully in use!

wish you a nice weekend

Sabine

0 comments:

Post a Comment